Выбор языка:

8(845-45)4-13-11 | e-mail: info@bkhp.ru

About the Plant

Semyonov & Bezborodov Mill

Balashovskiy Kombinat Khleboproduktov OJSC is a modern flour-milling plant with a history of more than a hundred years. The mill’s largest subdivisions, Mill No. 5 and Mill No. 6, were built in 1896 and 1903 by major merchants such as Y. Bezborodov, A. Semyonov, I. Pykhtunov, I. Ivanov and others.

Today Balashovskiy Kombinat Khleboproduktov is a diversified plant processing hard and soft wheat and rye. The plant produces high, first and second grade wheat baking flour, pasta flour from durum wheat of high and second grade, T brand semolina, peeled rye flour.

The daily capacity of Mill No. 5 is 270 tons of grain. It produces pasta flour of high and second grade with a total yield of 75%, including high grade - 55%, second grade - 20%. The daily capacity of Mill No. 6 is 200 tons of grain with a total output of baking flour of 75%, including high grade - 47%, first grade - 15%, second grade - 13%.

Another line in the company's activity is the production of bakery products. The bakery's capacity is 5 tons of products per day. Every day, up to 15 types of high-quality and in-demand baked products are delivered to the counters of the town.

Balkomkhleboprodukt OJSC has a highly developed infrastructure. In addition to two mills operating on high-performance equipment manufactured under the license issued by Bühler, the plant has grain warehouses with a capacity of 26 thousand tons, a warehouse for finished products with a capacity of up to 5 thousand tons, granaries with a capacity of 6 thousand tons, a repair shop, a boiler-room, a workshop for rewinding the stator of electric motors, a workshop for the repair of fuel equipment, a sewing area for sewing workwear for the workers of the plant, as well as a roomy modern laboratory that makes it possible to carry out precise quality control of incoming raw materials and final products.


  • Production of flour only in traditional way. No GMOs, bleaching agents or improvers.
  • Own laboratory guarantees checking of incoming raw materials and the highest quality of manufactured products.
  • For us continuous modernization of production is not only a requirement of the time, but, first of all, the desire to produce the highest quality products.

Production Capacity

  • Within the framework of the technical re-equipment program it is planned to increase the capacity from 6,000 to 9,000 thousand tons of wheat per month for 2017.
  • The capacity of the packaging line is 100 tons of flour per day or 50,000 packages of 2 kg. The high performance of the equipment guarantees uninterrupted supplies even for the largest retail chains.


  • Availability of own vehicle fleet and collaboration with leading transport companies guarantees timely delivery.
  • Own railway sidings significantly reduce the cost of delivery to remote regions.
  • Thanks to competent logistics, from 2015 to 2016, the geography of our products availability expanded from 5 to 27 regions.